Monday, 28 November 2011

Purple..

Why purple???
nape semua purple colour ni..
gi class kai baju purple colour..
wah...cantiklah awa pakai colour purple
Atas bawah purple colour..
almari penuh dengan baju purple colour
gi mana2 purple colour...
Apa yang menariknya purple colour sehingga everthing 
 purple colour termasuklah blog...uhuhuhu..
bcoz...Purple....


Purple is the color of good judgment. 
It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. 
 if i surround myself with purple i will have peace of mind. 
Purple is a good color to use in meditation.
Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. 
Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color..
that mean lah i like purple colour but...
as u knw my heart vry close with colour blue..but dono why i like this purple colour maybe this true...
i will have peace of mind,
maybe I is a mystery for everything
 I do no why if I want to share my problem I can not do this but not this person 
Coke Sundae..
hahahahha
Who is person???
don't skip yea...
but this is continue...heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment